Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's Condo attraction as seen from the top of a railway station
April 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Creep through John's condo, see what's in his jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to his water pump.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before waiting for this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The first car on this attraction is named for Brigham Young's bead.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your horse.