Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John's Beach Condo, a favorite attraction of John Carter
John's Beach Condo
May 9, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through John's beach condo, find out what's hidden in her laundry, and please her hot water heater.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists can run to this attraction more than a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Ursula interaction area.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and opinions away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.