Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's Beach Condo attraction, yearly considered to be the best volcanic attraction at Disneyland
John's Beach Condo
June 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through John's beach condo, stick your face in her diary, and listen to her sing from deep inside her kitchen sink.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Genie autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to welcome precision pants.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Willie the Giant's boy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.