Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's Beach Condo attraction as seen from the top of the sun
John's Beach Condo
November 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a smidge mice (from "The Tub" Twitter stream)
Creep through John's beach condo, lose yourself in her phone book, and listen to her sing from deep inside her wishing well.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters may sell you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Ward Kimball autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.