Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe's Condo attraction at night
May 3, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Joe's condo, snoop in his oven, and read the sign bolted to his water pump.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Ollie Johnson fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Bullseye interaction pavilion.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young consumers.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.