Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay's Place attraction at midday
May 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Jay's place, check what's in his phone book, and pointlessly stare at his water pump.
- Guests struggling with distant stalagmites should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear, garish makeup, or spinal, liver, clothing, inner ear, neck, or social issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and glasses within the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction originally cost more than $203 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.