Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay's Digs attraction at park closing
January 1, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Jay's digs, find out what's hidden in her refrigerator, and break her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something that doesn't involve helicopters.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Alice meet-and-greet location.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Jay's Digs separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.