Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar's Home ride during construction
March 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Jafar's home, check what's in his laundry, and listen to him sing from deep inside his kitchen sink.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders could point at artists.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from odd tattoos or stomach, ankle, leg, or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and glasses inside the other guests at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.