Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House attraction, secretly worrying in the evening park light
December 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Jack-Jack's house, stick your face in his makeup case, and read the sign bolted to his hot water heater.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something calmer.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses within the attraction at most times if you want to keep them.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.