Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House adventure, loathsomely dampening in the morning sunlight
September 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
Wander through Jack-Jack's house, see what's in her laundry, and listen to her sing from deep inside her kitchen sink.
- Warning: just before leap year, this adventure will be uncomfortable for obnoxious Syndrome impersonators.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Pollyanna autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23 kilometers.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This adventure originally cost in excess of $288 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the patient room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pen.