Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House attraction at park opening
October 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Jack-Jack's house, poke in his phone book, and throw your kid in his backyard pond.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.