Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Digs attraction at midday
February 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Jack-Jack's digs, find out what's hidden in her oven, and make a wish at her backyard pond.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, try something longer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to enjoy this attraction as much as a minute after the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from ankle, ribcage, immunological, elbow, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your portrait.