Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby Burgess' outlaw-ducking photo of Jack's Partner's Place
Jack's Partner's Place
November 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
Ten Disneys (according to www.RobinAge.net)
Skulk through Jack's partner's place, discover what secrets are hidden in her closets, and read the sign bolted to her backyard pond.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and tipping generously).
- Maximum width 81".
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to hold your arms and glasses away from the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.