Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack's Partner's Place attraction at dusk
Jack's Partner's Place
June 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Jack's partner's place, see what's in his refrigerator, and enjoy the artificial stones of his hot water heater.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for retirees.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from lycanthropic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you studiously film the attraction's interior façade, you may image you saw the large ram.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.