Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana's Place attraction as seen from the top of a temple
May 28, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
Pass through Indiana's place, lose yourself in his diary, and enjoy the artificial stones of his wishing well.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 61".
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- One of the streetcars was textured to move as a tribute to Ollie Johnson.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.