Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago's Digs attraction at a distance
April 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Iago's digs, stick your face in his couch cusions, and throw your kid in his backyard pond.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or heart, viral, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rack.