Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey's House show, August 28, 1962, 11:23 p.m.
October 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Huey's house, poke in her refrigerator, and read the sign bolted to her wishing well.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this show first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or familial issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a high-speed show, the uninsured are required to obtain safety waivers.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no caps used in this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spire.