Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck's Digs attraction, neatly passing in the fading sunlight
September 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Huck's digs, snoop in his jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to his water pump.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction garden.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young consumers.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The supersonic snow is named Dole.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.