Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace's House attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
September 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Horace's house, stick your face in her couch cusions, and throw your kid in her reflecting pool.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from chest, personal, heart, or elbow disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to rent safety pylons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.