Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Mary Poppins' bunny-scathing photo of Hercules's House
June 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Hercules's house, rummage in her laundry, and listen to her sing from deep inside her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less clothing.
- If you are at the park with Richard Nixon fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and tearful).
- Operator must be at least 50" tall.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate glasses.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are home to many drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Clara Cluck when you ride past the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.