Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules's Home attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
October 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus six princesses
Walk through Hercules's home, rummage in his phone book, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No food or drinks encouraged.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to bring their own safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.