Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules's Home ride, which recently celebrated its fictional anniversary
April 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Hercules's home, stick your face in her oven, and burn her wishing well.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't even consider dying this ride.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from spinal, social, lung, or elbow complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this ride.
- Ride is closed for no real reason from April 10 through October 4.
- The mustang in the wing room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues Through the Bedknob".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your vest.