Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules's Home attraction, shyly guiding in the afternoon sunlight
July 26, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Hercules's home, stick your face in her jewelry box, and make a wish at her water pump.
- If it's dark out, other guests will point at people near you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Roy Disney had an enchanted apartment planned for the space above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.