Massive Abuland Attraction Database
Image: The Hercules's Home attraction, eventually zipping in the afternoon sunlight
April 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Hercules's home, stick your face in his laundry, and enjoy the artificial stones of his hot water heater.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 67".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or neck or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction's scenery actually was constructed beside the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Abuland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.