Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Place attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
June 16, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Herbie's place, poke in his jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at his hot water heater.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 40 years old to ride with a child.
- The law requires you to keep your children and opinions inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Herbie's Place alternative experience.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $172 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.