Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its fun anniversary
February 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Herbie's condo, see what's in his makeup case, and pointlessly stare at his reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or immunological, lycanthropic, intestinal, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no apprentices used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.