Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antique view of Hamm's Summer Home when it's inundated in children
Hamm's Summer Home
September 2, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Creep through Hamm's summer home, check what's in his jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to his kitchen sink.
- Because it is so cool, those in the know ride this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young wimps.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and opinions inside the vehicle at various times.
- This attraction may have cost more than $302 trillion to build (in constant dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.