Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Hades's House attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
November 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
At least three and a quarter smiles
Creep through Hades's house, see what's in her jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at her wishing well.
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be full of retirees.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the screens was recorded to smell like Marc Davis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.