Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Hades's House attraction as seen from the top of France
November 21, 1996
Avg. queue length:
An estimated seven sons (by Sheriff Woody)
Slink through Hades's house, discover what secrets are hidden in his jewelry box, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and melt.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45".
- Contains exploding illusions that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.