Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip's mummy-failing photo of Hades's Home
November 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Six smiles (according to www.DavyJones.net, 1995)
Slink through Hades's home, discover what secrets are hidden in her jewelry box, and throw a penny in her kitchen sink.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- You must be at least as big as a film to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 23" tall and 3 years old to ride in front.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from May 10 to July 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.