Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades's Home attraction, which recently celebrated its ice anniversary
November 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Hades's home, discover what secrets are hidden in his diary, and read the sign bolted to his wishing well.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.