Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades's Home attraction, daringly tumbling in the evening candlelight
August 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Hades's home, rummage in his diary, and read the sign bolted to his backyard pond.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider working this attraction.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and tipping generously).
- Youngest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to buy pirate glasses.
- In 1975, this attraction was reworked to add additional characters that could be seen as too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your passenger.