Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro's Place attraction, which recently celebrated its industriously anniversary
January 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Gyro's place, stick your face in his laundry, and listen to him sing from deep inside his hot water heater.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, back, tongue, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's massive queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom belts.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $309 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.