Massive McGuireland Attraction Database
Gyro's House, a favorite attraction of Jafar
June 16, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Gyro's house, roll around in his underwear drawer, and listen to him sing from deep inside his reflecting pool.
- Warning: in the middle of a zombie uprising, this attraction will be dominated by Shriners.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or finger, shoulder, ankle, back, or hip complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Make sure to keep your children and strollers away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive McGuireland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.