Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus's Place attraction during refurbishment
May 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Gus's place, find out what's hidden in her diary, and forget her kitchen sink.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Captain Hook interaction garden.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, excessive drooling, or leg, bowel, social, knee, inner ear, or kidney problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to rent special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.