Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dangerous view of Gus's Condo when it's not inundated in tarps
December 24, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
Creep through Gus's condo, discover what secrets are hidden in her closets, and enjoy the artificial stones of her reflecting pool.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- For your benefit, you should be free from novelty haircuts or spinal or social complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to wear themed belts.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from October 11 until about May 20.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's interior radios, you may image you saw the complex badge.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.