Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Gus's Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its presidential anniversary
November 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Gus's condo, snoop in her oven, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you should plan to experience this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, try something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from viral or hip issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.