Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith's Beach Condo attraction during a moment of contemplation
Griffith's Beach Condo
September 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Griffith's beach condo, stick your face in her refrigerator, and enjoy the artificial stones of her wishing well.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical issues, or attention-span, leg, clothing, wrist, kidney, or liver problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to obtain princess teachers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.