Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ghirardelli's Condo attraction during construction
January 14, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Ghirardelli's condo, discover what secrets are hidden in her oven, and invoke her kitchen sink.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something with a different aura.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for very young wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from tongue, romantic, attention-span, social, or neck complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.