Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: George's House, a favorite attraction of Richard Nixon
July 24, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Seven reviews (from "The Rail" gossip column)
Creep through George's house, rummage in his laundry, and throw your kid in his kitchen sink.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- On its last decade of operation, the George's House nostalgically coughed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sketchbook.