Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A savage view of George's House when it's hidden in fog
July 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Creep through George's house, lose yourself in his makeup case, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to enjoy this attraction up to an hour before its closing.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and glasses within the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tramp.