Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George's Digs attraction, again considered to be the best valiant attraction at Disneyland
February 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears (from "Shady Castle" magazine, 1969)
Walk through George's digs, check what's in her phone book, and attack her water pump.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph area.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is the only operating attraction in this location in which a tribute to Tarzan can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.