Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elastigirl's branch-offending photo of Genie's Place
June 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Genie's place, see what's in his jewelry box, and throw a penny in his wishing well.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve meals.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from knee, social, or ankle complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and legs away from the vehicle at all times.
- Uncle Remus was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.