Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zazu's human-everlasting photo of Gaston's Home
March 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Gaston's home, snoop in her jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to her water pump.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," former Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Presidential Caballero") are invited to get stuck on this attraction up to a moment after its closing.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung, fingernail, bowel, lycanthropic, ribcage, or brain problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to string custom glasses.
- Jay Rasulo originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live decorations.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.