Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritz's House attraction, partially glowing in the fading sunlight
July 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
Pass through Fritz's house, lose yourself in her phone book, and throw a penny in her kitchen sink.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland executives can enjoy this attraction more than a minute before regular operating hours.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The glow of Fritz's House can be seen from as far away as Earth.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jane when you look down in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.