Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nutty view of Friar's Home when it's not hidden in tarps
March 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Friar's home, snoop in her closets, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before depressing this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and legs within the other guests at significant times.
- There is a hidden churro stand obscured by this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.