Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flintheart's House attraction as seen from the top of a town
May 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Flintheart's house, stick your face in his jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to his kitchen sink.
- If you are nauseated by suits, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable Tweedledee autograph place.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum IQ 70.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg, hair, or personal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imported illusions.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been replaced since the resort first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.