Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Condo attraction, January 5, 2002, 11:47 p.m.
March 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed kids:
Creep through Figment's condo, poke in her phone book, and throw a penny in her kitchen sink.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for impatient door-to-door salesmen.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something shorter.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Aida interaction place.
- Minimum height 39".
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to have precision harnesses.
- This was one of the last "Z ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.