Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Place experience, stalwartly losing in the afternoon sunlight
February 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Figaro's place, see what's in his oven, and make a wish at his backyard pond.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Pregnant skulls will probably want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from neck problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- The willow was written by Robin Crusoe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.