Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A strict view of Figaro's Place when it's not shrounded in children
January 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Creep through Figaro's place, stick your face in her makeup case, and make a wish at her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Salvaged King") might try to visit this attraction for an hour after its closing.
- Minimum height 26".
- Darkness may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hair, ankle, romantic, social, or skin problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains imported effects.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.