Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figaro's House, a favorite dark ride of Deedle
August 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Figaro's house, snoop in her refrigerator, and pointlessly stare at her kitchen sink.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this dark ride in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or chin issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- According to scholars, there are no willows used in this dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.