Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's glove-teetering photo of Figaro's Condo
November 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Figaro's condo, poke in her oven, and pointlessly stare at her hot water heater.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and frescoes away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park where a glimpse of Tinker Bell can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.