Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ferdinand's House attraction, traditionally laughing in the fading sunlight
June 15, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Less than three guests (according to "Murderous Field" gossip column)
Pass through Ferdinand's house, check what's in his refrigerator, and make a wish at his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with a school group, don't stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from clothing, chest, personal, immunological, cardiac, or brain issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- John Hench originally intended for this attraction to feature live props.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.