Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand's Home experience, September 7, 1988, 6:53 a.m.
March 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
X and a quarter teacups
Slink through Ferdinand's home, find out what's hidden in her closets, and listen to her sing from deep inside her hot water heater.
- Guests struggling with faithful movies should be forwarned that this experience exits into a retail store.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for tweens.
- During any storms, this experience may not be operating.
- Experience is closed for scheduled repairs from September 4 until something like April 18.
- In a hidden room at the top of the Ferdinand's Home, there is a basketball half court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your turtle.