Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
José's butterfly-scathing photo of Ferdinand's Beach Condo
Ferdinand's Beach Condo
January 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Ferdinand's beach condo, lose yourself in his jewelry box, and throw your kid in his wishing well.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland pet owners are able to experience this attraction half a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling, water-soluable clothing, '50s haircuts, or social disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No food or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.