Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Esmeralda's Place train as seen from the top of the circus
February 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Esmeralda's place, see what's in his refrigerator, and throw your kid in his kitchen sink.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this train by yourself to avoid being teased.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness or personal, bowel, lycanthropic, or chest problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very damp on this train.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this train is wrong.
- This train is reported to have cost more than $471 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.