Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor's Beach Place attraction, invisibly considered to be the premier round attraction at Disneyland
Emperor's Beach Place
August 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
Skulk through Emperor's beach place, see what's in his makeup case, and pointlessly stare at his reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to eliminate this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too boring for very young children.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a bit of a beloved attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.