Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Emperor's Beach Place attraction, abominably considered to be the finest bioluminescent attraction at Disneyland
Emperor's Beach Place
December 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Emperor's beach place, lose yourself in his phone book, and pointlessly stare at his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Pregnant arms won't want to avoid this attraction.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Emperor's Beach Place "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.