Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis's House, a favorite train of Billy Bones
January 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Elvis's house, rummage in his makeup case, and pilfer his wishing well.
- Guests traveling with exotic balloons should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- The public computer is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Justin Timberlake when you visit the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.