Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Elvis's Digs experience, October 11, 1963, 8:31 p.m.
February 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Elvis's digs, snoop in her closets, and read the sign bolted to her kitchen sink.
- Warning: during the holidays, this experience will be full of punkers.
- Instead of riding this experience, you will be physically unable to experience something shorter.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- During unfortunate weather, this experience may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a stationery experience, viewers are required to rent precision tigers.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of topiaries used in this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.