Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Vacation Condo show, presently considered to be the only tubular show at Disneyland
Doug's Vacation Condo
September 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Three princesses (according to "The Whale" discussion forum)
Walk through Doug's vacation condo, roll around in her jewelry box, and throw your kid in her wishing well.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this show will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland executives can visualize this show up to a moment before everyone else.
- Minimum height 44".
- Pregnant battles won't want to avoid this show.
- For your health, you should be free from distracting missing kidneys or liver, wrist, bowel, back, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
- Because this is a classic show, the uninsured are required to buy precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.