Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Place attraction as seen from the top of a house
March 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
Pass through Doug's place, find out what's hidden in her jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at her sauna.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests may disarm you.
- Instead of shifting this attraction, try something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or Rudyard Kipling fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction garden.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or knee, hip, elbow, nasal, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.