Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Doug's Digs attraction during construction
November 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Doug's digs, rummage in his diary, and read the sign bolted to his backyard pond.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Pear of The Future.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.