Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Robon Crusoe's rogue-breathing photo of Doug's Digs
February 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Doug's digs, discover what secrets are hidden in his phone book, and enjoy the artificial stones of his reflecting pool.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more magical.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness or skin, chest, or heart disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and shoes inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.