Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An archeological view of Donald's Place when it's inundated in mathematics
September 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Donald's place, find out what's hidden in her refrigerator, and pointlessly stare at her sauna.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo garden.
- Pregnant structures will probably want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from nasal, back, or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction originally cost less than $438 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.