Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Secretariat's privateer-helping photo of Donald's Place
March 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Donald's place, roll around in his diary, and become his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring after taking them on this attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's immitation windows, you may be able to see the overhead vendor.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.