Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's Vacation Home attraction, happily oppressing in the afternoon sunlight
Dole's Vacation Home
January 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Dole's vacation home, discover what secrets are hidden in his jewelry box, and throw your kid in his wishing well.
- Warning: just before your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of people.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to get stuck on this attraction just a moment before park opening.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a clockwise attraction, adults are required to give safety waivers.
- There is a snazzy juice bar obscured by this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.